bird 2.0.0 issues

Ondrej Zajicek santiago at crfreenet.org
Thu Dec 14 22:44:22 CET 2017

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 09:19:32PM +0200, Radu Anghel wrote:
> On 14.12.2017 21:09, Ondrej Zajicek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can confirm that keeping only one channel definition fixes both #1 and
> #2. A check warning/rejecting this would be nice :)

Hi

Tested add-path between old and new BIRD, works for me. Does the problem
appear even with fixed channel definitions? It is possible that it is
also related, like add-path announced in capabilities due to the second
channel (with add-path), but incoming update dispatched by the first one
(without).