Bird Installation Guide

Pardeep Sharma pardeep.sharma868 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 12:54:07 CET 2017

Hi BIRD Experts,

I want to run BGP in BIRD. OSPF is working fine but BGP is not working even
I have enabled in bird.conf as well. A screenshot is attached hereiwth for
your understanding. Please provide me direction here.
It will be grateful. I am looking for help in bgp configuraiton in bird
installation.

Thanks

Thanks.

--