Upgrade to 1.6.3

Ondrej Zajicek santiago at crfreenet.org
Mon Jan 2 15:02:12 CET 2017

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 04:53:52PM +0100, Michal wrote:
> On 2016-12-30 13:30, Michal wrote:

> >>Yes, that is probably a good idea.
> >
> >Ok, let's see if can pull up some C skills.
>
> So here comes the ugly patch. I can confirm that rising rcvbuf size to
> something bigger fixes my problem.

Hi

Thanks. Am i understand it correctly that rising rcvbuf size by this
patch (without the sysctl change) fixed the problem? We will probably
merge the patch after some cleanups, Jan Matejka is doing some netlink
experiments to see if there are some other ways to fix the netlink
socket to misbehave.