Version 2.0.0-pre1

Charles van Niman charles at phukish.com
Mon May 1 17:12:39 CEST 2017

I would also support this change.

Currently, on software that doesn't have this policy, I feel my only safe
action is to install sessions disabled, ensure that an import and export
filter is in place, and only then enable a session. Avoiding this action,
and following draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject makes this more convenient and
safer for all I feel. There is something to be said for the disruption of
default behavior change, but I think a major point release is one of the
best opportunities to do this.

/Charles