Bird v2, MPLS and LDP

Maximilian Wilhelm max at rfc2324.org
Sat Sep 9 03:26:54 CEST 2017

Hi folks,

I've just seen in the NEWS for bird 2.0.0-pre1 that there are many
MPLS related things coming. Kudos for that!

Forgive me if this has been answered recently, I didn't find anything
in my list archive:

As of the available support for MPLS forwarding in the Linux kernel,
I'm wondering if there is any rough roadmap the next releases?

Are there any plans on integrating some LDP module (maybe also borrowing
from the openldpd as FRR did? ;)) into bird?

Thanks for your great work! Will someone of you folks at DENOG9?

Best
Max
--
"Kunst ist Besessenheit. Du willst etwas unter Kontrolle bringen bevor es Dich kontrolliert."
 -- O