MTU mismatch with nbr

Derek Andrew Derek.Andrew at usask.ca
Mon Sep 25 21:33:14 CEST 2017

I think there may be a bug in our Fortigate. It has the ability to disable
the MTU check in IPv4 so I could get IPv4 up, but no joy on IPv6.

Anyway, thank you, I have my answer. The way to solve this is to do the
correct thing.

--
Copyright 2017 Derek Andrew (excluding quotations)

+1 306 966 4808
Communication and Network Services
Information and Communications Technology
Infrastructure Services

*University of Saskatchewan*Peterson 120; 54 Innovation Boulevard
Saskatoon,Saskatchewan,Canada. S7N 2V3
Timezone GMT-6

Typed but not read.