Can't Log information about a double

Jan Maria Matějka jan.matejka at nic.cz
Mon Apr 2 20:03:12 CEST 2018

Bird's internal sprintf doesn't support floats, at least for now, in 1.6.x probably forever. There may be some patch that adds it. Look for some branch with "flowspec", I think I was implementing something like this for printing BGP flowspec and it is probably not merged. I don't have the git here now, maybe I can find it tomorrow.

Maria