Can't Log information about a double

Mattia Milani mattia.milani at studenti.unitn.it
Wed Apr 4 10:53:34 CEST 2018

Don't worry, no problem for misleading.

since i'm working on a modification of bgp from the version 2.0.1 and i
would not import unstable code could you tell me the only part to merge
with my branch to have the printing of double/float?
if it's not possible i've partially solved converting the double in a
string and printing it.
it works even if it's