VTI route not set

Alexander Velkov alvel85 at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 18 14:38:30 CEST 2018

Hi Ruben,

thank you very much for the answer!

Ah, you are right.
This is one of the constraints in bird that I don't fully understand.
I have two types of routes - device and gateway ones.
  - in case I have a route to a gateway then the route should not be set if
I have no IP connectivity to reach the gateway
  - in case I have a device route then why should I need an IP, I have the
'check link' option that could check if the interface is really UP and
RUNNING and set the route accordingly

Cheers
Alexander Velkov