Debian packages for BIRD v2?

Pascal Mathis bird at maillist.smx.li
Thu Apr 19 18:15:46 CEST 2018

Hello,

I would like to ask if there is already any estimated date when official
Debian packages for BIRD v2 can be expected? The official release
announcement only said that official packages will follow soon™.
Generally speaking the BIRD debian repository seems quite outdated, as
it does not even support "stretch" yet? Should this repository actually
be no longer used or are there any plans to keep it up2date?

Just wanted to ask before I start making my own inofficial Debian
packages as a temporary solution. Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Best regards,
Pascal Mathis

--
Pascal Mathis
https://www.pascalmathis.com - mail at pascalmathis.com
GPG Fingerprint - 59E3 E751 4F49 A5D2 B16A 2AE5 059E 62FF 0142 2B89