BIRD 2.0.2 and 1.6.4

Aris Lambrianidis effulgence at outlook.com
Mon Apr 23 09:30:43 CEST 2018

+1. Can we have official packages for Debian? CentOS and Fedora are there already.

Kind regards,
Aris

Piotr Marciniak wrote:
Hello Ondrej,

Thx for info. When is it expected 1.6.4 to be added to Debian (and others) repo? Of course we can build from source but it helps keeping everything together.

Best wishes,

Peter

-----Oryginalna wiadomość----- From: Ondrej Filip