bird 2 and vpn4 mpls

Chris Herdt cherdt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 16:20:40 CEST 2018

Thanks for the clarification! I confirmed that I see the specified
protocols using `show protocol all`:

With ipv4 and ipv6 tables added explicitly:

... [preceding lines] ...
    Local capabilities
      Multiprotocol
        AF announced: ipv4 vpn4-mpls ipv6
... [following lines] ...

With just the vpn4 mpls table:

... [preceding lines] ...
    Local capabilities
      Multiprotocol
        AF announced: vpn4-mpls
... [following lines] ...

I'll follow up with the bird-lg contributors, it's possible that it's not
ready to handle the output from BIRD 2 for multi-table protocols.

--
Chris Herdt
https://osric.com/chris/