IPv6 next-hop with incorrect link-local address received

Sebastian Neuner neuner at belwue.de
Fri Aug 10 14:43:18 CEST 2018

Hey,

> ignore-connected-check

Well, that actually works. I should go tell the TAC ;-)

On the bird-side we need to have "gateway recursive".

> Perhaps you can use:
>
>   gw = bgp_next_hop;

Thanks, we'll try that!

> And you can use:
>
>   bgp_next_hop = bgp_next_hop;

Maybe this could be mentionend in the docs?

This actually sets the right next-hop, but for some reason it sets the
route to the wrong interface (i.e. to the Cisco).

Anyway, thank you for your help!

Best regards,
Sebastian