Looking for a complete examples of BIRD as a BGP Router

Felipe N. Oliva felipe at felipeoliva.eti.br
Fri Aug 10 18:53:15 CEST 2018

Hello List!

I'm new here, let me explain a little about me. I've been using FreeBSD
+ OpenBGPd for a long time as a BGP Router, but there are a lot of
problems with de port, because it is very old(just in FreeBSD, okay?).

Now I'm looking for to learn BIRD, OpenBGPd was very easy and intuitive,
so I need help. I'm looking for complete examples of BIRD as a BGP Router.

Somebody?

Thank you.

(I'm sorry for any problem with the English language)

--
Felipe N. Oliva
NetAdmin/SysAdmin