Static routes after `configure` CLI command

Vladimir Osmolovskiy vladimir.osmolovskiy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 14:10:43 CET 2018

 On the master branch. Config file don't change.

protocol static {
route 20.1.100.0 /24 multipath
 via 10.10.10.2 weight 10;
}

As far as I understand the source code, when configuring, all static routes
are deleted ( *static.c*
<https://gitlab.labs.nic.cz/labs/bird/blob/master/proto/static/static.c>
:557-560 ). After that static routes adding again  ( *static.c*
<https://gitlab.labs.nic.cz/labs/bird/blob/master/proto/static/static.c>
:563-570 ). If neighbor  10.10.10.2 periodic up/down,  neigh_hash_table may
contain incorrect data and call segfault