question

Jonathan Stewart jonathan.stewart at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 18:27:13 CEST 2018

Zeinab,

I can suggest you work like this:

Open two windows/CLI sessions on the BIRD router.

In one, run birdc. In the other, open the bird config file.

Edit the bird config in your favorite text editor, then save it.  In the
other window, run the 'configure' command to load in the new config.

In this way, you'll update the 'running-config' from the saved config on
the hard drive, and you'll never forget to save your 'running-config'.

Hope that helps,
Jonathan

--
     Jonathan