Not getting out of "Connect" state

Scott Ellentuch tuctboh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 14:31:05 CEST 2018

Hi,

I've had a bird(1.4.5)<>bird(1.5.0) up and running for 2 months now, and I
was forced to reboot one of the servers. Now I can't get them to
re-establish....

bgp_aws1 BGP      master   start  12:15:07    Connect

bgp_isp1 BGP      master   start  12:14:08    Connect

I've disable them both, waited a bit, then enabled them both with no luck.
Tried a few times. Is there somewhere/something else I should be checking?
I know BGP should be BGP, but is it potentially a glitch between 2 versions
(I have another set just like this, and disable/wait/enable resolved that)

Tnx, Tuc