BGP keepalive_time

Arvin Gan AGan at advaoptical.com
Wed Jun 13 03:38:53 CEST 2018

Hi Ondrej,
    Thanks for your response. My test step as below:
1. create bgp1:   keepalive_time:80, hold_time:240
2. create bgp peer bgp2,  keepalive_time:80, hold_time:240
3. bgp1 connected to bgp2, BGP established, all work normally
4. configure bgp2 keepalive_time to 5, and hold_time to 20
5. use command : "show protocols all bgp1",  session state is not stable, sometime normal, sometime report error hold time expired.
    the negotiated  hold time on bgp1 is changed 20, but keepalive_time is 80

Thanks
Arvin