feature query

Sarkar, Kawshik ksarkar at idirect.net
Wed Mar 7 16:04:45 CET 2018

Hi ,

I work for a satellite operator and we are looking for a vrouter that integrates with VPP.
We are looking for the following functionalities:
1)full VRF support not VRF LITE
2)MPLS l3 vpn
3)MP BGP Support with vpnv4
4)DLEP (optional)

Can you kindly confirm how many of these protocols are currently supported?

Thanks
Kawshik

This electronic message and any files transmitted with it contains
information from iDirect, which may be privileged, proprietary
and/or confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the original
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email
in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email
in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender.