feature query

Sarkar, Kawshik ksarkar at idirect.net
Wed Mar 7 17:29:02 CET 2018

Thank you very much for your reply Maria.

1)full VRF - So since we are a service provider we need to create something close to 8k plus vrf instances. VRF lite creates a subinterface for every bgp session peer. But with VRF lite u don't necessarily need to do it like that.

2)BGP Sessions- We need scale of upto 8k bgp sessions. That's one bgp session per vrf. Do you think the product currently supports that kind of scale? Or is there a future development cost attached to it?

BR
Kawshik