MPLS Support Question

t a twabulldogg at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 16:15:38 CET 2018

Thank you for the quick response.  What we are looking to do is assign a single label to routes when they are placed into a kernel table via a pipe.  For instance:

protocol pipe master_to_kernelTable{
        table kernelTable;
        peer table master;
        import filter{
        if bgp_next_hop = 192.168.0.15 then {mpls 1000; accept;}
        reject;
        };
        export none;
        }

We are looking to manually assign the labels according to our internal structure, so no label distribution is required, just the ability to assign a label to a route similar to how they are assigned to static routes.