OSPF over OpenVPN

Jan Maria Matejka jan.matejka at nic.cz
Thu Mar 22 23:03:54 CET 2018

On 03/22/2018 08:59 PM, Michael McConnell wrote:
> I do. I tried varations of the device field without luck. Out of
> frustration and switch the setup to use BGP which does work, but
> ideally I will switch back to OSPF...

Have you tried capturing the packets by tcpdump to see whether you get
OSPF Hello's from the other site and whether you send them?

This should help disambiguating between network issue and BIRD config issue.

The next step may be switching on the debug options in BIRD config for
OSPF protocol to see what is happening there.

M.