FreeBSD, BGP and md5

Peter Andreev p.andreev at msk-ix.ru
Fri Mar 23 14:31:30 CET 2018

Leo,

Thanks for answer.

As for 11.1 IPSEC is already enabled in GENERIC, so I had to add only TCP_SIGNATURE.

After I'd installed new kernel, BGP auth started working without adding ipsec-related stuff to rc.conf or altering setkey.conf

--
Peter Andreev                         MSK-IX/RIPN
+7 (495) 737-0685                DNS Network Operational Center