Rwakagabo Janvier janvier.r at ricta.org.rw
Wed May 2 23:19:30 CEST 2018

Hi All

Can anyone help to understand why this error Received: No supported AFI/SAFI, i am using BIRD 1.4.0 to peer with my neighbours, other sessions are established  except 1 peer with below error (Peer AAA)

device1  Device   master   up     2017-11-19
AAA      BGP      master   start  22:24:01    Idle          Received: No supported AFI/SAFI
BBB      BGP      master   up     2017-11-19  Established
CCC      BGP      master   up     2018-04-16  Established
DDD      BGP      master   up     2018-04-04  Established

Below is my configuration sample and it is the same for all peers

filter bgp_in_AAA
prefix set PL_in_AAA;

{

      if ! (avoid_martians()) then reject;