Full (regression) test suite?

Robert Scheck bird at robert-scheck.de
Sat Apr 27 22:53:44 CEST 2019

Hello Ondrej,
hello Maria,

On Fri, 26 Apr 2019, Ondrej Zajicek wrote:
> The suite of basic unit tests can be run by 'make test'.

that one fails for BIRD 2.0.4 on RHEL/CentOS 7 on ppc64 (big endian) like
this:

[...]
obj/lib/fletcher16_test: t_fletcher16_compute    [FAIL]
obj/lib/fletcher16_test: t_fletcher16_checksum   [FAIL]
obj/lib/fletcher16_test                          [FAIL]

https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/1532/34501532/build.log for
build logs. https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=34501529 in
case you would like to compare output of different architectures.

And: It also fails on Fedora 31 on s390x in the same way like for ppc64.

https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/1613/34501613/build.log and
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=34501608 for details.

Just let me know if I can be helpful somehow in tracking them down, even my
gdb knowledge is quite limited.

Regards,
  Robert