Anyone used 'missing lladdr' option?

Milan Strakoš milan.strakos at ha-vel.cz
Tue Aug 6 10:10:58 CEST 2019

Hello,

we had problem with IPv6 prefixes exchanged from HP (or Huawei) router
to linux router (BIRD) through IPv6 BGP RR (BIRD). And setting "missing
lladdr ignore;" on the BGP RR on peer towards linux routers solved our
problem. Otherwise the prefixes from HP/Huaweiu were not forwarded. And
I didn't find how to configure HP/Huawei to fill lladdr in BGP updates.

Best regards, Milan