1.6.5 and 2.0.3 packages?

Cybertinus bird at cybertinus.nl
Tue Feb 5 00:38:43 CET 2019

Hello Bird users,

Is there any ETA for the packages for Bird 1.6.5 and 2.0.3?

I'm running a production network with Bird and I want to upgrade my
Debian routers to the latest version of Debian. I was planning on
combining this with the upgrade from Bird 1.6.4 to 1.6.5, in order to
have downtime only once instead of two times.
Furthermore I'm doing RPKI validation at the moment with 1.6.x, but the
somewhat hacky way in which I'm doing this is falling apart now, so I
think I need to upgrade to Bird 2.0.x in the near future, so I can use
the RTR protocol and do RPKI validation in a way less hacky way.

But for both I need Debian packages :). I know this e-mail can come
across like I'm pushing hard for packages, but I hope you understand
that it isn't meant that way. I would like to know when the packages are
expected to be available, so I can start planning my next actions and
have my network running as smoothly as possible with the most current
versions of the software.

Kind regards,
Cybertinus