Debian packages for 1.6.5 and 2.0.3

Vincent Bernat bernat at luffy.cx
Wed Feb 6 17:17:17 CET 2019

 ❦  6 février 2019 16:47 +01, Ondrej Zajicek <santiago at crfreenet.org>:

> I cannot give precise ETA for our/official packages, as it is a bit
> organizationally complex, depends on multiple people, and we are often
> interrupted by higher priority tasks like bugfixes.

If you are interested and Ondřej Surý doesn't mind, I can maintain
backports for bird and bird2 on a debian.net domain for Debian and on
Launchpad for Ubuntu, using the package sources currently on Salsa. I am
already doing such a thing for HAProxy (see haproxy.debian.net) and it
doesn't take much time.
--
Writing is easy; all you do is sit staring at the blank sheet of paper until
drops of blood form on your forehead.