Reject route

Kurt Wauters kuwauters at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 18:21:00 CET 2019

hi elder,

depends on what you want. normally the smallest allowed prefixes on the
internet are /24. you should  always try to be as specific as possible in
order to avoid strange behavior.

I think you only have 1 prefix to reject do then its better build a reject
filter as a permit filter would be too hard to maintain

Kind regards
kurt