OSPF authentication supported for IPv6 / OSPFv3?

Cybertinus bird at cybertinus.nl
Tue Mar 5 23:51:09 CET 2019

Hello Ondrej,

Right. Thanks for your reply, that explains a lot. I will abandon my
plan to add authentication to my OSPF sessions for now, and will add
that once I've migrated this network to Bird 2.0.x (this is on the
todo-list somewhere, but 1.6.x works fine for now, so the priority of
this project isn't that high).

Kind regards,
Cybertinus