How to ignore OSPF MTU checking?

Piotr Marciniak zboj at mnc.pl
Fri Mar 22 21:24:58 CET 2019

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 08:34:59AM +0000, Kenth Eriksson wrote:> Is there a way to disable OSPF MTU checking? In Cisco the relevant> command is 'ip ospf mtu-ignore'.>We do not have that option. Would it be useful? For what cases is thatnecessary?-- >Elen sila lumenn' omentielvoElen - Cisco switches require this for proper OSPF operation, if MTU is set different on equipment. But afaik it does not hit Bird. We have such sessions between Cisco and Bird. And works fine without this setting on Bird. But maybe therr is scenario we have never met but Kenth did?Best wishes,Peter