Full (regression) test suite?

Robert Scheck bird at robert-scheck.de
Sat May 4 02:15:22 CEST 2019

Hello Ondrej,

On Tue, 30 Apr 2019, Ondrej Zajicek wrote:
> Seems like you compile it with your CFLAGS. There are compiler options
> which we expect there to be: -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-strict-overflow

well, Fedora just exports its own CFLAGS before ./configure. So, if BIRD
depends on some compiler options, ./configure should explicitly check for
the existence and append them as necessary (like other projects do).

> Also, could you try run the test manually:
>
>   ./obj/lib/fletcher16_test -vv

I am sorry, I can not run interactive commands on the Fedora builders, just
the commands from the build instructions that come along with a test build;
thus arbitrary unprivileged commands in general, but no interactive ones.

https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/work/tasks/1279/34611279/build.log with
your requested CFLAGS, run as part of "make test", run separately and run
using strace. https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=34611276
if you would like to compare the build logs with other architectures.

Alternatively, I could ask for access to s390x and ppc64 systems at Fedora,
but this will be a manual process and we likely have to follow-up this off-
list then. Just let me know in case you think it could be helpful - and you
would like to walk that path (this would lead you to an interactive shell).

Regards,
  Robert