100% CPU load with device scanning enabled

Saso Tavcar fast at ais42.net
Mon May 6 21:33:28 CEST 2019

The best solution would be a good OVS routing table patch as quoted.

Maybe BIRD developers can help, since they are native C developers.

We also tried bird on native (K)VM network interfaces. Since they are some kind of SW
emulation too, we hit on unrecoverable network IRQ problems, thus overloaded OVS is
still better solution for us.

Regards,
saso