BGP - draft-ietf-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflection-19

Philippe Duke philippe46 at henkuaile.cn
Sat Nov 2 16:41:34 CET 2019

Hello,

Does someone has an effort to implement
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflection-19 for BGP?

I see there is a difficulty in 4.1 in IGP metric. As far as I know, most
of vendors are currently using IGP approach .

How can I get IGP an abstract metric for peer address?

I see the need to implement BGP-LS first before. It will allow
separation of protocols and more.

Having BGP-LS stub code would help in implementation of other features.

What is your mind about it?

Thanks

---

Philip