Debian packages for BIRD 2

Kees Meijs kees at nefos.nl
Fri Sep 13 13:14:20 CEST 2019

Hi list,

Since our business is using BIRD (and Debian) a lot I just contact
Ondřej Surý and volunteered for help in terms of maintaining the package.

My goals are to (try to) get BIRD2 2.0.5 in stretch-backports and maybe
BIRD 2.0.6 in the upcoming Debian Fasttrack project.

Although it's very early in the process it seemed like a good idea to
post this. Maybe someone else is thinking of doing the same or even
following the same process?

Regards,
Kees