minor documentation fixes

Christoph cm at appliedprivacy.net
Fri Sep 20 00:48:47 CEST 2019

Hello,

(for some unknown reason I'm not getting any emails from this mailing
list even though I'm subscribed, so please keep me in CC if you reply.)

Here are some suggestions for minor documentation fixes (mostly typos):

https://bird.network.cz/?get_doc&v=20&f=bird-3.html
> You can either use a simple string starting with a letter followed by
> any combination of letters and numbers (e.g. R123, myfilter, bgp5)

Underscore also appears to be allowed.

atribute -> attribute

https://bird.network.cz/?get_doc&v=20&f=bird-5.html#ss5.2

Each variable and each value has certain type.
->
Each variable and each value has a certain type.

that is to prevent you from shooting in the foot
->
that is to prevent you from shooting oneself in the foot

.is_ip4 which returns bool
->
.is_ip4 which returns a bool

lclist/ -> lclist

https://bird.network.cz/?get_doc&v=20&f=bird-5.html#ss5.3
which checks current route
->
which checks the current route

https://bird.network.cz/?get_doc&v=20&f=bird-6.html#ss6.13

current:

> print "Ignore invalid ROA ", net, " for ASN ", bgp_path.last;"

Not the ROA is invalid, the announcement is. Maybe use:

print "Ignore RPKI INVALID announcement ", net, " for ASN ", bgp_path.last;

kind regards
Christoph