Inject ethernet-based defaults to OSPF

daniele rokafeller at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 09:25:45 CEST 2019

Nice, will try that. One additional question: if leverage kernel
protocol, it means local routing tables already contain the default
learnt through DHCP. Wouldn't this generate some kind of warning (ie.
bird4: Netlink: File exists) when bird, say on R2 to install R1 as
default, tries to overwrite the local default with the one generated by
OSPF?

cheers