Question for proper RPKI check integration in the bird v2.0.4 with Euro-IX Informational BGP communities

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Wed Sep 25 12:36:20 CEST 2019

Hi Irene,

looks like you're trying to put together a route server config?

First thing that jumps out at me is you have "roa check" but it should
be "roa_check".

We have full working sample configs that are used in our continuous
integration tests for IXP Manager - here's a v4 version which includes RPKI:

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/blob/master/data/travis-ci/known-good/ci-apiv4-b2-rs1-lan1-ipv4.conf

Loads of info on this on https://docs.ixpmanager.org/ and presentations
with videos from 2019 at:

https://www.ixpmanager.org/presentations