Build for Debian MIPS

Maria Matějka maria.matejka at nic.cz
Thu Apr 2 13:11:37 CEST 2020

Hello!
We've not been able to build ourselves on MIPS yet, we went into some strange problems last time (don't remember exactly). Were you so kind please and could you please help us setting up Debian for MIPS in QEMU if I fail to manage it once more?
The main issue was, what hardware to choose and how to boot it. But I'll try once more before asking any detailed question. Then we can replicate your issue and probably even build and test for MIPS.
Thank you!
Maria