[BGP] MRAI connection-based implementation review

Mattia Milani mattia.milani at studenti.unitn.it
Mon Apr 6 12:22:22 CEST 2020

Hello to everyone, in the past months I have implemented the MRAI timer
in the BGP protocol and I would like to ask you guys how can I submit
this code in order to receive a review form someone more expert than me?

My implementation is on a connection-based approach timer and now I'm
working on the destination based timer.

I have also inserted some new keywords to control this timer from the
configuration file.

I'm not sure my code is 100% correct, but from the tests that I have
done it works.

Thanks for the help,
Mattia