Invalid ROA

Fabiano D'Agostino fabiano.dagostino96 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 11:19:21 CEST 2020

Hi,
In my route server bird.conf I did this:
define FILTERED_RPKI_INVALID = (1,1101,13);

filter filter_rpki{
if roa_check(..)=ROA_INVALID then
{bgp_large_community.add(FILTERED_RPKI_INVALID);reject;}
}

But when I do 'show route all filtered' I get nothing, I also tried with
'show route bgp_large_community ~ [(1,1101,13)]' and I have the same result.
Because I would like to have some statistics about
VALID/INVALID/UNKOWN prefixes and I saw that I could use the 'show route
stats' command.

Thanks,

Fabiano