Invalid ROA

Cybertinus bird at cybertinus.nl
Tue Apr 28 12:50:40 CEST 2020

Hello Ondrej,

Thanks for pointing this out. In the network I maintain, we were using
bgp_path.last_nonaggregated. This resulted in 200 IPv4 and 1100 IPv6
prefixed to be marked as RPKI invalid while they were in fact valid. So,
like the worst thing that could happen. But this only happened on a few
EBGP sessions. On other sessions on the same router, with the same
settings (apart from obvious things, like remote ASN) they were valid.
Very strange behavior. All this is done with Bird 1.6.6, installed from
the Debian 10 repos.
I've changed the config to bgp_path.last and all is fine now.

Kind regards,
Cybertinus