Consultant for hire?

Brian Topping brian.topping at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 01:54:44 CET 2020

Hello, I am not having good luck solving this issue that has been going on for a few weeks with routes originated from iBGP not being propagated to FIB via OSPF on BIRD 2.0.7. The route is propagating via to the LSADB of the target machine, but I can’t get it into master4 for export to kernel.

Sometimes we have to recognize our own limitations in life. If there are any folks that do small job consulting on an hourly rate, please reply here or directly to me at this email address.

Thanks!