[BFD] BFD is Not working after system reboot.

seunghwan hwang seunghwan.hwang99 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 03:54:18 CEST 2020

Hi K.

I've already tried capturing tcpdump.
BIRD's BFD neighbor was captured sending packets, but the packets sent by
BIRD were not captured.
In this state, BIRD's BFD packets were captured after restarting BFD
protocol.
The BFD packet was captured Only after restarting the BFD protocol .
Is there an issue with BFD Protocol?
Please Check it.

Regards

2020년 7월 17일 (금) 오후 10:57, Kees Meijs | Nefos <kees at nefos.nl>님이 작성: