Binary Bird2 for EdgeRouter (EdgeOS, Debian 9, mips)

Marcin Dulinski martin at dulin.me.uk
Fri Jul 31 15:17:33 CEST 2020

Hi Skyler,

The EdgeOS v1.10.11 are based on debian wheezy. I know is legacy, but in
my case was more stable then EdgeOS v2.0.x when i tested on my local ER X.

libssh is required if you like to implement RPKI over SSH transport. The
standard libssh package is incompatible or not available so I built all
dependence: https://dulin.me.uk/bird/dep/

Using 0.6.3-4 from Jessie
https://packages.debian.org/source/jessie/libssh (last release which i
could build looks like is not vulnerable)

For checking status you can use:

/config/bird/sbin/birdc show status

Regards,

Martin