Start BIRD automatically

Mattia Milani mattia.milani at studenti.unitn.it
Tue Jun 2 16:41:22 CEST 2020

Hello,

Personally I would use a basic bash script in background that checks
with ps if the process is still active and if not it will transfer logs
in in "crash" folder and restart the daemon.

Probably before restarting the program I will do a check if there are
still zombies or inactive process in background and eventually I close them.

I would suggest this last check also when you manually start it.

I don't know if there are better solutions but this would do the work.

Mattia