Another newbie question: Creating BGP prefixes in a filter

Elmar K. Bins elmi at noir.de
Sat Jun 20 19:36:47 CEST 2020

Hi guys,

(status update: no solution for the OSPFv3 <--> IOS XR yet, no idea
where to look, both sides pretend to be happy but are not)

So....

I need to create a prefix to be BGP-advertised to peers and transits; this
would look like:

if (net = xxx/32) {
 remove it and replace by yyy/zz;
}

(more or less standard prefix aggregation on the border)

I could not find a hint of documentation in regard of doing a thing like this,
where should I look?

(We are currently forced to configure the wrong netmasks on loopback addresses,
so BIRD has something to export)

Yours,
	Elmar.