RPKI support without SSH transport

Clemens Schrimpe clemens.schrimpe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 14:44:31 CET 2020

Hello and sorry for the late feedback ... lots of things going on ...

> On 14. Jan 2020, at 16:45, Maria Matějka <maria.matejka at nic.cz> wrote:
>
>> however, attempts to build it without /--disable-libssh/ result in a linking error:
>
> Oops, sorry, I missed one include. Here is the fixed patch, now it compiles both with and without libSSH.
>
> Maria
> <no-ssh-2.patch>

No, unfortunately it does not - not any more, at least:

Configured with

	./configure --disable-libssh

it doesn't compile proto/rpki/ssh_transport.c because it references "struct ssh_sock" and "SK_SSH_CONNECT", whose definitions are excluded in lib/socket.h unless HAVE_LIBSSH is defined →

CC -o obj/proto/rpki/ssh_transport.o -c proto/rpki/ssh_transport.c
proto/rpki/ssh_transport.c: In function 'rpki_tr_ssh_open':
proto/rpki/ssh_transport.c:29:40: error: invalid application of 'sizeof' to incomplete type 'struct ssh_sock'
   sk->ssh = mb_allocz(sk->pool, sizeof(struct ssh_sock));
                                        ^~~~~~
proto/rpki/ssh_transport.c:30:10: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type 'struct ssh_sock'
   sk->ssh->username = ssh_cf->user;
          ^~
proto/rpki/ssh_transport.c:34:20: error: 'SK_SSH_CONNECT' undeclared (first use in this function)
   sk->ssh->state = SK_SSH_CONNECT;

Again: Thanks for your great support!

	Clemens