BGP between VMs

Chriztoffer Hansen chriztoffer at netravnen.de
Fri Mar 20 00:11:20 CET 2020

Fabiano,

RTFM is the short answer, (not trying to be rude here 😜)

EBGP between two bgp speakers (eg. VMs) is rule of thumb done using
interfaces on each ebgp speaker in a shared L2 domain, with ip addresses on
each interface in a shared subnet, eg. Ipv4 /30, /31, IPv6 /64, /126, /127.
If both VMs are on the same hypervisor. A virtual L2 network between VM
interfaces is the easiest option to get going. 😉

--
Chriztoffer

tor. 19. mar. 2020 23.40 skrev Fabiano D'Agostino <