BGP between VMs

Kees Meijs kees at nefos.nl
Fri Mar 20 08:41:13 CET 2020

Hi Fabiano,

Not sure if someone (or some documentation) already pointed out this
guide: https://github.com/knorrie/network-examples/tree/master/bgp-intro

The guide uses BIRD 1.4.5 but I guess as long as you're not using BIRD2
you should be fine while taking your first steps.

In mean time, you could (and should) migrate your production
configuration towards BIRD2.

Cheers,
Kees